Friday, May 25, 2007

It may look like I'm not doing anything...

...but behind the scenes, I'm doing a lot of design work.

I bought yet another domain name, on which I hope I can build a website that can take advantage of a particular "hook" I've thought up.

Two of the sites I can do in Wordpress, but I'd like to create a nice-looking unique theme for them with Dreamweaver. The other site, I'd have to do in Dreamweaver.

Anyone have a spare 500 bucks for a copy of Adobe Web CS3 Premium?

Plus the $150 or so for the web hosting?

Anyone?

Why do you deny me?


1 comments:

deraz said...

خدمات عجمان
شركة تنظيف مطابخ وازالة دهون عجمان
- تستخدم بعض المعدات التى تتحكم فى درجات الحرارة وقوة البخار التى تلائم السطح المراد تنظيفه والتعرض لدرجة حرارة البخار العالية حتى لايتعرض السطح للضررمن استخدامه ويمكن تنظيف الزجاج بالبخار لان التنظيف بالبخار ليس له اى اضرار وتعتبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات فى عجمان
من افضل الشركات فى مجال خدمة التنظيف بالبخار وافضلها باستخدام احدث التقنيات العالية وافضل المعدات لان الاجهزة التى تستخدم